Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pity Party

This morning I am feeling just a wee bit sorry for myself. It's Saturday, and there are interesting and exciting things going on all over town!


My friends are tailgaiting, and shopping, and gardening, and there's a local quilt shop that's going out of business and having a fabulous sale!!!




And I can't do any of it. Working and studying through the week is proving to be a bit more challenging than I anticipated it would be, so that leaves the weekends for the bulk of the work. There just aren't that many weekend days between now and my test date. I can't waste a single one!



Woe is me. I'm a sad sack, aren't I? Oh, well - I dug this hole by myself and I'll fill it in by myself. And the lovely cooler weather outside will have to go one without me... and the garden will have to sit for a few more weeks.



If you need me, I'll be the one with my nose in the books!

8 comments:

Andora said...

Oh!!! but it will pay off in the end when you are all finished..hang in there

Peggy said...

There is a light at the end of the tunnel... You don't have too far left to go. Thinking of you!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Not too long, though, and you'll be all finished! Yeah!

Yarn Princess said...

And I'm feeling sorry for me because I haven't seen you in YEARS!

Ok... not years but at least a couple months!!!

But it sure seems like years. pout

But keep up the good work studying. Maybe we should send someone we know over to study with you. Maybe your stick-to-it-ness would rub off. :) Nah, I couldn't and wouldn't do that to you. :)

Hugs...

Connie said...

AW...those are some very sad looking puppy dog eyes, Terri. Hang in there. It will soon be done and all behind you. I admire you for sticking to your guns and working towards your goals. You know we are all in your corner. It will all be worth it very soon. Happy Sunday to you! :)

andrea said...

you take care of you - and you are entitled to your pity party as long as you are studying!!!
hang in there

Wolfie said...

(((HUGS)))

This will not last forever.

You'll get through it and come out the other side with the prize you are working towards.

I'll be thinking of you.

WOLFIE

Terri said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm hanging in there!