Thursday, October 29, 2009

You Know You Need These!

So, how many times have you been getting dressed, and looked at your underwear, and thought, "If only they made these for other parts of my body?" Yeah, me neither, but apparently somebody has.

Yep, some enterprising soul has invented Handerpants. The website claims that they are nontoxic (yay!) and suggests all sorts of uses - texting, cooking, cruising and sanitary handshakes. Even night blogging. I don't want to know what that is!

If that doesn't convince you, they are also said to be good for distracting enemies and great for jazz hands! I have to confess that my own jazz hands are a little wan most days and could certainly use some beefing up. And, you, too can have your very own Handerpants for less than twelve bucks. Excluding shipping.

I know you think I made this up, but I assure you that I did not. You can see the advertisement here: http://www.handerpants.com/ and the order button takes you to another site where you can order Handerpants and a set of Remote Control Hopping Yodeling Lederhosen.

So don't say I never gave you any Christmas ideas, my friends, because there are two prime ideas in ONE blog post! You can thank me later!

7 comments:

Yarn Princess said...

Don't let Zach know about them... I feel a Christmas present in the making. :)

Seriously, HOW did you find these??? Googling "panties for hands"????

Margaret said...

That really tops the wackiest invention

Connie said...

HA! I think I DO need these. My hands are always cold. :D

Debbie said...

Just when you thought you had seen everything.... lol

Debbie

Susie said...

Terri I had my hubbie watch that video with me. We both just cackled! So, I really thought it was a joke. That person will probably get rich off that idea! lol

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

That is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Hilarious, this just made my day!