Monday, January 5, 2009

The Naughtiest Dogs on the Planet

Okay, don't say I didn't warn you about the photos!

Here are some photos of our rescued chihuahuas - Pippin and Frodo. They are two of the naughtiest dogs on the planet. They tear things up, they terrorize the cat, they try to nip Melissa's feet... they are awful. I am constantly cleaning up after them, or making them stop fighting, or shifting position so they can get comfortable in my lap. They do, however, snuggle with the princess, so that's a redeeming quality. And they make good foot-warmers.


The little female (in the middle, above) bosses all the other dogs. She weighs less than 8 pounds and the boxer weighs 80 pounds but Pippin is the boss. She looks sweet, doesn't she? It's a cover - she's a little monster! I can't imagine why anybody would keep such a dog, I really can't... oh, wait - she's snuggling. Awww. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the little demon stays here! :)
Terri

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. You must be making this other naughty stuff up Terri!

Susie said...

Oh they are so cute Terri! Are they full grown or still puppies?

Terri said...

Hi, Mildred & Susie! Yes, they look angelic, don't they? That's how they get you to take them in... just ask Melissa - they're really the worst dogs either of us has ever owned, and we're both dog people. They are full grown, though!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Aren't the smallest, cutest things always the terrors? Our 6 year old daughter is the boss of all the boys--including the 13 year old.

Terri said...

Amy, I think you've hit the nail on the head! Watch out for small and cute - it might be a monster in disguise! :)

Terri

Debra said...

Looks sure are decieving! They are soo cute!

simple~needs said...

aaww. i don't believe those two little cute faces are bad.
you got to be lying on them. :) lol

Julia said...

The "little's" attack... Good Luck with this crew. I have five cats by the way. One of them, Shmobie, is about 19 lbs. maybe 20 and he would probably run for the hills if he encountered your crew.

Terri said...

Okay, I see Melissa is going to have to save my reputation on this one. They are evil, I tell you! :) Tell them, Melissa! Melissa??

smileykylie said...

ah ha me hearties, I feel the need to speak in a pirate accent as the word verification today is pirate!

Ohh yes we have a small evil dog living at our place too, once or twice a day it does something cute just so I won't send it to the pound, I'm sure it's a self preservation thing built into all small animals! Love Kylie

Thistledew Farm said...

I totally agree with Terri. Pippin even has the nerve to bite my ankles on the way in and then ask me for a treat afterwards! She only looks angelic because she is afraid of the camera - that's why she has that "I'm so shy and innocent" face on - demons I tell you....and I have the iddy biddy puncture wounds to prove it!

Anonymous said...

Oh your little puppies look so cute! They sound like they like to do little naughty things but then they sure know how to make your heart melt..*s*.
They are lucky little puppies because you've rescued them...every boxer needs a little puppy to terroize them don't they? *l*..
have a nice evening.
come by and visit when you have a chance.
Judi