And they generally forget to take them when they leave, so the frames get thrown away. Well, this time I rescued them from that fate, and brought them home.
Then I used some old, leftover fabric from another project to make fabric linings:
And now I have fabric organizers in my closet, and I didn't spend a penny on them.
The fabric scraps will go in my scrap bin, and eventually into a quilt. The scraps that are too small to quilt with are already in the worm compost bin, because worms will eat fabric. Ergo, no waste in this project!
As you may be able to tell from these photos, the wire frames make some stacking possible. And although this closet may look messy, I now know where everything is in there and I can reach it easily. I even created room for my sewing machine, on the top shelf. I am rather pleased with my morning's work! Now it's back to the books - have a great weekend, everyone!