Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Garden Dreaming

It's cold and rainy here today, and it will probably ice over tonight. But a person can dream, right?



These are just a few of the beautiful images I found on Google. Aren't they gorgeous?



Just look at all that lush green vegetation. Imagine carrying a picnic lunch to that little outcropping on a sunny spring day. I could just sit on those rocks like a lizard and soak up the sun!



And, of course, vegetables. The White House garden? Hopefully, it won't be a one-time thing.



Yes, garden season is coming - and it can't happen soon enough!

9 comments:

Heidi D said...

I think it would be fun to live in Texas or Hawaii and get to grow stuff all year long.

Terri said...

I agree, Heidi! Or the Bahamas - I'll bet there's a long growing season there! :)

Susie said...

I like the one of the arbor. Makes me want to go exploring.

em's scrapbag said...

Beautiful pic. I love each season and I'm so thankful that just as I get tired of one a new one starts to peep it's little head around the corner.

Becca's Dirt said...

I AGREE. I am so ready for the cold to vacate and leave us with some warm sun on our face. I hate that you are still having ice. It'll be over soon. Counting down the days...

Connie said...

Pretty pictures, Terri! Nice dream too. :) I'm ready for spring and warmer temperatures to arrive any time now.

DayPhoto said...

March is allowing us to melt, I am so glad! So very glad!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Terri said...

Thanks, everybody! It really helps to see that I am not alone in wanting winter to go away! :)

Thistledew Farm said...

Sigh....I just read an article on winter sowing in milk jugs and soda bottles to make a mini greenhouse - got me thinking....