Sunday, March 21, 2010

Punjammies

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be making/recycling all of my clothes. But I might have to make an exception for these beauties: Punjammies. The story behind them is amazing and it's definitely a cause I could support. So, what say you, friends? Would I be cheating if I bought a pair of those lovely PJ's?

Luckily for me, they've had lots of good press lately (much of it from Pioneer Woman) and they're sold out of almost everything, so I have time to mull it over a bit while they replenish their stock. But wouldn't you love a pair of those pants to sleep in this summer?

8 comments:

Connie said...

Well, you haven't actually started with your new project yet, have you? So this could be a little pre-project purchase. :)

They do look like they'd be very comfy, and they have a lot of pretty ones to choose from. I say you should go for it!

em's scrapbag said...

The pj's look wonderful! I really like your idea about the clothing. I may have to try it. Though I have not sewn clothing except skirts and pajama bottoms since I started quilting. Would buying thrift store clothing count? I really don't want to give up my quilting time to sew clothes.

Debbie said...

those look nice and cozy! I love my pj's and could wear them all day if leave the house in them like some people do.

*hugs*
Debbie

Terri said...

Daisy, I love a woman who can rationalize! :)

Em, yes, I think buying secondhand counts as recycled clothing. Also, as talented as you are, I agree - you should NOT give up quilting time!

Debbie, you and I are kindred spirits. I love PJ's!

Donatella said...

they look so cozy!! pj's never go out of style..I love my pj's...

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I love those myself! I would never think it was cheating.

DayPhoto said...

Sounds like a fun thing to have!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Together We Save said...

I would love to have some!!