Monday, October 6, 2008

Back Home!

Well, we're back from our fabulous weekend trip - we had a great time, as usual! I love Windy Meadows (http://windymeadows.net/default.asp)- it has such a restful, healing energy about it. I always come home feeling refreshed. The little ones had a good time, I think, with the fairy encounter and the tea party and just running free on the farm.

Of course, when you come home to find that nobody has run the dishwasher, or run laundry, or done ANYTHING other than basic feeding and tending of animals, you get just a bit testy. Melissa will attest to the fact that I almost lost my composure yesterday evening... grrr!

On a positive note, there was some work done outdoors - some mowing got done, and some work on Melissa's siding, so the weekend wasn't a total loss as far as productivity is concerned. And, in five years, nobody will remember that my kitchen had dirty dishes in the sink for three days. Gotta keep things in perspective, I guess - everybody is healthy and happy, and the animals are fine.

Anyway, it's back to work for me - enough leisure! I'll post pictures as soon as I can! Have a great week!

Terri

No comments: