Amy, at Life in Pink Hi-Tops sent this challenge my way, and believe me, it is a challenge to answer in one word only! Oh, and Melissa - she tapped you on the shoulder, too, girly, so you might want to take a peek! :) Anyway, here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Bedroom
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Crazy!
5. Your father? Bonkers!
6. Your favorite thing? Sleep
7. Your dream last night? Farm
8. Your dream/goal? CRNA
9. The room you're in? Den
10. Your hobby? Sewing
11. Your fear? Heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Organized!
15. One of your wish-list items? Barn
16. Where you grew up? Georgia
17. The last thing you did? Bathroom (haha!)
18. What are you wearing? Jammies
19. Your TV? Off
20.Your pet? Dogs
21. Your Computer? Dell
22. Your mood? Frustrated
23. Missing Someone? Yes!
24. Your car? Battered
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite Store? Lowes
27. Your summer? Hot
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Monday
Whew - that wasn't altogether easy, and I wanted to use more than one word on quite a few of those! I wanted to answer "undies" to # 25, because, like Amy, I have a somewhat warped sense of humor, but since it isn't true I behaved and answered honestly!
If I have to throw the gauntlet to somebody else, let me nominate Char over at Pickled Pepper Patch http://charsethman.blogspot.com/ and my friend Lisa in New Hampshire http://nhgoodlife.blogspot.com/. If you guys have a minute, take the challenge! :)
Oh, and Lisa - I haven't forgotten your herbs, hon - I'm just swamped at the moment. Major test in 4 days and my anxiety level is through the ROOF! I'll get them out as soon as I can!
Ablaze with Industry—-Sunday, February 25, 2018
3 hours ago