Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall Colors

Today was a rainy day, but my drive home was gorgeous. The trees are in full, riotous color but it is all too obvious that the color is fleeting - there are leaves all over the ground. Still, this is one of my favorite times of year - even when it's raining!
The only bad thing about this fall is that I don't have time to really enjoy it - there's just too much going on! Still, I can enjoy the colors on my scenic drive home, and that's something to be thankful for, isn't it? I have to remember to enjoy the little things!
******************************************
Here's hoping that your fall display is as fabulous as ours is - no matter where you are right now!
Terri

1 comment:

Connie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Terri! Thank you for sharing the photo.

Hope you have a great weekend!