Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Hot Bath

I am tired. It's been a long week, and I've worked hard. I finish my week with a 16 hour call shift tomorrow night, so tonight I have to stay up as late as possible. I think I'm going to take a hot bath and curl up with a book. Yes, it will be an anesthesia text (have to stay caught up!) but at least I'll be relaxing!

I am a bath product junkie - I love bubble bath and bath bombs and bath gel and lotion... I've always got new products. I even have rubber bath ducks that light up when they hit the water! The princess sometimes comes to my house just to take a bath because she knows I'll have fun bath stuff. So, a hot bath can be quite the ritual here - I can easily spend an hour in the bath!

The thing is, lately I've been a little worried about the number of chemicals in some of my favorite products, and I'm on the lookout for natural products that I can use to replace them. I want products that smell good and that make my skin feel good. And I am on a budget, so I can't go with any of the really pricey organic stuff the Hollywood crowd goes for. Finally, I'd like to go with an entrepreneur, and would love to support a fellow blogger. So, any suggestions?

Terri

2 comments:

Lisa-Maladylis said...

Hey Terri, send me your addy and I'll send you a care package. I make some of these things and I would be happy to have you test them out. It's the least I can do for letting me bombard your blog with many posts. I have to laugh at the word verification for this post, it's medler lolol

Terri said...

Lisa, I love your comments! Sorry about the word verification, but it does seem to keep the spammers away!

I emailed you about buying a sampler pack from you - Melissa and I would love to try some of your stuff and then review it on our blogs! And, since she's right next door, I can share!

Terri