Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

And it's March, and my cold tolerance has dropped off dramatically. By March, I am more than ready for spring, and this cold weather has gotten old. I want green and warmth and flowers and spring! I want to step outside at night and feel warm air! I want shorts and tank tops and sunshine!

And I'll try to remember this at the end of next summer, when I'm in such a hurry for fall. I guess I just like the seasons changing. And this season needs to hurry up and do some changing! :)

By the way, I won a fat quarter from Em's blog. She's got a great blog and a great idea - she gives away a fat quarter for each lost pound to someone who has encouraged her in her weight-loss journey. If you have a minute, check it out - she's amazingly talented and has some great tutorials for you crafty types!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Em's blog and congratulations on winning! You are having a good week! We had the snow Sunday and the wind and cold since then. I am ready for warm sunshine and the smell of flowers too Terri!!!

Terri said...

Thank you, Mildred! I am having a good week - at least in cyberspace! :) Hope you're having a good week in the real world!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Congrats on the wins!
I'm so ready for warm weather. We had 6" of snow here....It's just wrong on so many levels!

Susie said...

Oh girl we are all feeling the urge for spring. Congrats on your second win!

ikkinlala said...

I'm eagerly awaiting spring, too. It seems like every time things start to warm up we end up getting more snow the next day.

TC said...

At least we're gettin some sunshine and the vitamin D is being replenished. But it's not warm enough yet for me to get out and cut back the ornamental grasses. I chill much easier than I used to. But like you, I too enjoy the different seasons. I just wish one of them didn't have to be so dang cold!

Terri said...

Thank you, Amy! I promise I won't whine anymore - at least we don't have 6" of snow!!

Thanks, Susie! And I hear you!!

Ikkinlala, I know - we pay for every wartm day, don't we?

TC, I agree - I'm just about over all this cold weather!

Terri

Connie said...

I am so ready for spring!! Soon. It will be here soon. :D