Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Hooked...

...on these little mini-greenhouses. I have five of them, and I use them over and over again to start seeds. I've started literally dozens of baby rosemary plants using these little guys, and vegetable and herb plants by the score.

And the warm weather we've had this week made me pull them out and start some more plants. I've started flowers and herbs and veggies, and if they all take we'll be overrun with plants! Luckily we have plenty of room around here. :)

The studying isn't going well - I'm having trouble getting motivated. There's time, though, and maybe that's the problem. I'm just not feeling a sense of urgency yet, and I really should be. Send motivating thoughts my way, will you? Oh, and happy growing thoughts, as well! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've also got a large number of squash plants and some watermelon and cantalope started in a similar fashion.

Best wishes on the studying.

Julia said...

Nothing like a little pressure to get you really in the mood for studying. I think I would rather plant seeds too!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you often and keeping you in my prayers re the studying. Sounds like you will have lots of pretty plants.

Yarn Princess said...

Terri,

I bought a tree!!! :)

Margaret said...

Seeds to sew Seeds to plant, I hope the Seeds of study grow in you Lol

simple~needs said...

oh, i need to get started too!! have you ever tried winter sowing? we did a few years ago and loved it!!
have a great day, kim

Terri said...

Anna, we start vegetables that way, too, but I'm waiting a week or two because I inevitably start my veggies too early and the have a die-off when I can't get them set out!

Julia, you and me both! :)

Thank you, Mildred, and you are in mine, as well.

YP, what kind of tree?

Margaret, your blog is lovely! Thanks for the clever encouragement!

Kim, I don't even know what winter sowing is! 'Splain, please?!

Terri

Connie said...

*closing eyes and focusing on Terri*

chanting "You will be motivated. You will study, study, study until you know the necessary information inside, outside, upside down, and backwards."

There did that help? ha ha! I guess I need to work some more on my mental telepathy skills. :D

Seriously, though, good luck with your studies and also much success with your growing pots. Happy Sunday to you. :)

Terri said...

Daisy, wow - I think I'm going to go study!!! :) Maybe you'd better focus that mental ray-gun on the government and encourage them to embrace sensibility. Oh, wait - that might make their brains explode! Better not. :)

Terri

Jenny Carter said...

I have passed on an award to you. You can pass it on if you like.


Big Hugs~

Jenny